Nokia 7 Plus was launched in August 2017. The phone powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU, and it comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Nokia 7 Plus comes with Primary camera Dual: 12 MP + 13 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery, Nokia 7 Plus N9508 runs Android 8.1 Oreo,and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Nokia 7 Plus to Android 9 Pie Beta 4.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Nokia 7 Plus if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 9 Pie Beta 4 in the Nokia 7 Plus.
Read also: FRP Bypass Nokia 7 Plus Google Account
How to Update Nokia 7 Plus to Android 9 Pie
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 60%
- SDK drivers, tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install Nokia USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- This method works only on Nokia 7 Plus TA-1046 or TA-1055.
- Download the Nokia 7 Plus Android 9.0 Pie OTA v3.22c: OTA v3.22c
- Download the Nokia 7 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Beta 4: Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> System > About phone
2. Find the Build Number and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging.
Update Nokia 7 Plus to Android 9 Pie
1- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the Android 9.0 Pie OTA file on the ADB folder.
2- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
3- reboot your Nokia 7 Plus in recovery mode:
- Power off your device
- Connect your device to computer then press & hold Power button + Volume Up button.
- As soon as an Android Robot pops up Realise held all button
- Disconnect your device then press & hold the Power button, and press Volume Up button Once.
- Choose Apply update from ADB, & Connect your Nokia 7 Plus to computer.
- adb devices
- adb sideload File-Name.zip
- File-Name.zip is the name of the Android 9.0 Pie OTA file
- fastboot reboot
7- You have successfully Installed Android 9.0 Pie in your Nokia 7 Plus.