Nokia 7.1 was launched in October 2018. The phone powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 CPU, and it comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 400 GB via a microSD, Nokia 7.1 comes with Primary Dual camera 16 MP + 5 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery, Nokia 7.1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Nokia 7.1 to Android 9.0 Pie.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Nokia 7.1 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see how to install Android 9.0 Pie in the Nokia 7.1.
Read also: FRP Bypass Nokia 7 Plus Google Account
How to Update Nokia 7.1 to Android 9.0 Pie:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- SDK drivers, tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install Nokia USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Nokia 7.1 Android 9.0 Pie OTA: Nokia 7.1 OTA.zip
- ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
- Go to Settings> System > About phone
- Find the Build Number and press 8 times on it:
- Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
- Press and check OEM Unlocking & USB Debugging.
Update Nokia 7.1 to Android 9.0 Pie
1- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer & Copy the Nokia 7.1 OTA file on the ADB folder.
2- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
3- Reboot your Nokia 7.1 in recovery mode:
- Power off your Nokia device.
- Connect your device to computer then press & hold Power button + Volume Up button.
- As soon as an Android Robot pops up Realise held all buttons
- Disconnect your device then press & hold the Power button, & press Volume Up button Once.
- Choose Apply update from ADB, & Connect your Nokia 7.1 to the computer.
- adb devices
- adb sideload 334d1cc386fe50875f1ae3daa8fd8fbddf75716d.zip
- 334d1cc386fe50875f1ae3daa8fd8fbddf75716d.zip is the name of the Android 9.0 Pie Nokia 7.1 OTA file
- fastboot reboot
7- You have successfully Update Nokia 7.1 to Android 9.0 Pie.
Read also: Download Nokia 7.1 Plus Wallpapers