Moto One Power was launched in August 2018. The phone powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636, and it comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Moto One Power come with Primary Dual camera 16 MP + 5 MP and 12 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, Moto One Power runs Android 8.1 Oreo, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Moto One Power Android 9.0 Pie.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Moto One Power if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on Motorola logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 9.0 Pie in the Moto One Power.
How To Update Moto One Power to Android 9.0 Pie:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- install Motorola USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Moto One Power OTA update zip:
- ENABLE USB DEBUGGING:
- 1. Go to Settings> About phone
- 2. Find the Build number and press 8 times on it:
- 3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
- 4. Press and check “USB Debugging” & “OEM unlocking”
Update Moto One Power via Updater
1- Copy the download Moto One Power ROM file on your SD card.
2- On your phone Go to Settings –> apps
3- Find the Update Services app & Provide storage permission.
4- Go back to Settings & Check for OTA updates.
5- The package will be automatically detected and The flashing process began
6- Well done! you have successfully Update Moto One Power to Android 9.0 Pie.
Update Moto One Power via OTA update
1- Copy the download Moto One Power.zip File firmware in your device storage or sd card (IN THE HOME DIRECTORY)
2- Connect your Moto One Power in Download mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Power + Volume up for a few seconds
3- Use the Volume Buttons to navigate, & choose the option: APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD.
4- Select your Moto One Power.zip File firmware & click on the power button to confirm & wait until the end of the update.
5- Well done! You have just update Moto One Power to Android 9.0 Pie.
Update Moto One Power via TWRP Recovery
2- Restart your Motorola Moto One Power in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your Motorola Mobile.
- Press “Volume Down button + Power button ” until the menu appears.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate & choose Recovery mode, then press the Power button to confirm.
3- Install and flash Android 9.0 Pie :
- Choose “Install” and then choose ab_delta-Blur_Version.28.11.72-29.11.26.chef.retail.en.US .zip
- Press the return key
- Press “Reboot” to restart the phone in normal mode.
Read also: How to Install TWRP and Root Moto One Power