LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 was launched in May 2018. The phone powered by Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 CPU, and it comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD, LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 come with Primary camera Dual: 16 MP + 16 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 to the official Android 8.0.0 Oreo using LG flash tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 7.0 Nougat in the LG G7 ThinQ LMG710.
Read also: How to Root LG G7 ThinQ
How To Update LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Before you begin, Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.)
- Recharge your battery phone well(with more than 60% battery)
- install LG USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows
- install Visual C++ Runtime Library on your PC: Download Visual C++
- Download and extract the latest version of LG flash tool: Download LGflashtool
- Download LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 KDZ firmware: Drive – FileHost – Deposit Files
Update your LG Device
1- Connect your LG mobile to download mode
- Turn off your LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 completely.
- Press the “Volume up” Button and connect it to your PC via the USB cable. ( If it does not work, you can press both the Volume up and Volume Down buttons and connect your device).
- That’s it, your LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 should go directly to download mode.
2-Run LG Flash Tool.
3- Click on “Select KDZ file” and select your KDZ firmware file for LG G7 ThinQ LMG710.
4- Check the information: Select Type CDMA, PhoneMode DIAG and Reset time 33000.
5- You have two options, Normal Flash or CSE Flash: normal flash can be used for update or for repair (no data loss), CSE flash is recommended for updates (erases all of your data)
6- Click “Start” to begin the procedure.
7- A window will appear to ask you the language, just click “OK“, it will not affect the language of your LG phone
8- Once your phone has restarted, unplug your mobile from your PC without fear.
9- Well done! You have just Update LG G7 ThinQ LMG710 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo.