LG G3 was launched in May 2014. The phone powered by Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU, and it comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB on stockage, up to 256 GB via a microSD, LG G3 come with Primary camera 13 MP and 2.1 MP in front, and powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, LG G3 runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update LG G3 to the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow using LG flash tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your LG G3 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the LG G3.
Read also: How To Update LG G5 to Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Update LG G3 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Before you begin, Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.)
- Recharge your battery phone well(with more than 60% battery)
- install LG USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows
- install Visual C++ Runtime Library on your PC: Download Visual C++
- Download and extract the latest version of LG flash tool: Download LGflashtool
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855 KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855AR KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855K KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855P KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855RE KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855TR KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
- Download and extract the LG G3 D855V KDZ firmware on your computer: HERE
Update your LG Device
1. Turn off your LG G3 completely
2-Press the “Volume up” Button and connect it to your PC via the USB cable.( If it does not work, you can press both the Volume up and Volume Down buttons and connect your device). That’s it, your LG G3 should go directly to download mode.
3-Run LG Flash Tool, you will get this:
4-Click on “Select KDZ file” and select your KDZ firmware file for LG G3.
5-Check the information: Select Type CDMA, PhoneMode DIAG and Reset time 33000.
6-You have two options, Normal Flash or CSE Flash: normal flash can be used for update or for repair (no data loss), CSE flash is recommended for updates (erases all of your data)
7-Click “Start” to begin the procedure.
8-A window will appear to ask you the language, just click “OK“, it will not affect on the language of your LG phone
9-Once your phone has restarted, unplug your mobile from your PC without fear.
10-Well done! You have just Update LG G3.
Read also: How To Hard Reset Android Phone and Tablet