Infinix Zero 5 X603 was launched in 2017, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 4×2.6 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757CD Processor, and it comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB on internal storage, up to 128 GB via microSD, Infinix Zero 5 X603 comes with Primary dual camera 13 MP + 12 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Li-Po 4350 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Infinix Zero 5 X603 to the official Android 7.0 Nougat using SP Flash Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Infinix Zero 5 X603 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company, and not the Custom ROM, and was published to correct errors that fall to the original ROM installed on your device. Today we will see How to install Android 7.0 Nougat in the Infinix Zero 5 X603.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to an Infinix Zero 5 X603, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files (SMS, contacts, applications, documents, music, photos, etc.) to avoid losing it.
Read also: Download Infinix Flash Tool For windows
How To Update Infinix Zero 5 X603 to Android 7.0 Nougat:
Before you begin updating your Infinix smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Infinix USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download Infinix USB Drivers For Windows
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: HERE
- Download the Infinix Zero 5 X603 Stock firmware on your computer: X603-H575A-N-IN-171115
- Download the Infinix Zero 5 X603 Stock firmware on your computer: X603-H575B-N-IN-171227V56
- Download the Infinix Zero 5 X603 Stock firmware on your computer: X603-H575A-N-PR1-170622V36
Update Infinix Zero 5 X603 Via SP FlashTool:
1- Lunch Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Download Agent, find and locate the download agent File (it should be in the flash tool folder) and press Open.
3-Click on Scatter-loading, find and locate the Firmware Infinix Zero 5 X603 Scatter File and press Open.
4-Now click on Download button.
5- Connect your Infinix Zero 5 X603:
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (if removable)
- Connect your Infinix to your computer via USB cable.
6-You ‘ll see this info and the flash process automatically starts:
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete.
8-That’s it ! you have successfully Update Infinix Zero 5 X603 To Android 7.0 Nougat.