Infinix Hot 6 Pro was launched in April 2018, The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 128 GB via microSD, Infinix Hot 6 Pro comes with Primary Dual camera 13 MP + 2 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Li-ion 4000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Infinix Hot 6 Pro to the official Android 8.1.0 Oreo using QFIL Flash Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Infinix Hot 6 Pro if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company, and not the Custom ROM, and was published to correct errors that fall to the original ROM installed on your device. Today we will see How to install Android 8.1.0 Oreo in the Infinix Hot 6 Pro.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to an Infinix Hot 6 Pro, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files to avoid losing it.
How To Update Infinix Hot 6 Pro to Android 8.1.0 Oreo:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your Infinix smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install Infinix USB drivers, tutorial: Download Infinix USB Drivers For Windows
- Download & extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL for Windows: Download Link
- Download the Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Stock firmware on your computer: Download
Update Infinix Hot 6 Pro Via SP Qfil:
1- Extract Qualcomm Flasher Qfil files & Run QcomDLoader:
2- Now Check Rat Build & Click on Browse to Choose MBN File.
3- Go To Load XML, & select rawprogramunsparse.xml and Select Patch0.xml
XML file comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- Now power off your Infinix mobile.
- Press and hold volumes button together
- Connect your Infinix Hot 6 Pro device via USB cable
- Click on Download to start flashing.
4- Once Finish Download appears, Disconnect your Infinix Hot 6 Pro from the USB cable.
5-That’s it ! you have successfully Update Infinix Hot 6 Pro to Android 8.1.0 Oreo.