Blackview BV9500 powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.3GHz & 4 x 1.65GHz MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T Processor, and it comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB on internal storage, up to 128 GB via microSD, Blackview BV9500 comes with Primary Dual-camera 12 MP + 0.3 MP and 13 MP in front, and powered by Non-Removable Li-Ion 10000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Blackview BV9500 to the official Android 8.1.0 Oreo using SP Flash Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Blackview BV9500 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 8.1.0 Oreo in the Blackview BV9500.
How To Update Blackview BV9500 to Android 8.1.0 Oreo:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your Blackview mobile, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install Blackview USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download the Blackview BV9500 Stock firmware on your computer: Blackview_BV9500_MT6763_8.1.0.zip
Update Blackview BV9500 Via SP flash tool:
1- Run Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Download Agent, find and locate the download agent File (it should be in the flash tool folder) and press Open.
3-Click on Scatter-loading, find and locate the Firmware Blackview BV9500 Scatter File and press Open.
4-Now click on Download button.
5- Connect your Blackview BV9500:
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (if removable)
- Remove Sim card and SD card to prevent data loss
- Connect your Blackview BV9500 to your computer via USB cable.
6-You ‘ll see this info and the flash process automatically starts:
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete.
8- Congratulation ! you have successfully Update Blackview BV9500 to Android 8.1.0 Oreo.