Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M was launched in May 2016, The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT8163, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB on internal storage, up to 256 GB via microSD, Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M comes with Primary camera 5 MP and camera 2 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4890 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M to the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M.
How To Update Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your ASUS mobile, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install Asus USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download Asus USB Drivers For Windows
- Download ASUS Flashtool for Windows: Download ASUS Flash Tool For windows
- Download the Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M Stock ROM: Z300M_V5.3.19_all_user.zip
Normal Update ASUS Zenpad 10 Z300M:
1- Copy the download zip file to the phone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your ASUS phone
- The firmware update notification pop-up on the status bar.
- Then Tap on System Update File Detected.
2- Your ASUS Zenpad 10 Z300M will begin upgrading.
3- Well done! Your ASUS Zenpad 10 Z300M should automatically boot to the new version.
Update Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M Via STANDARD Recovery:
1- First, Copy the download Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M raw.zip File firmware in your device storage or sd card (IN THE HOME DIRECTORY)
2- Connect your Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M in Download mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down Button + Power Button for 5 seconds
3- Use the Volume Buttons to navigate, & choose the option: APPLY UPDATE FROM SDCARD.
4- Select your ROM your copy in the root phone & click on power button to confirm & wait for file verification the installation.
5- Do not disconnect the device until the end of the update, after completing the installation:
- Select WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET and confirm,
- Select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW.
6- Well done! You have just Update Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M Via STANDARD recovery.
Update Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M Via ASUS Flashtool:
1- Run ASUS Flashtool installer:
2- Choose the model number of your Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M.
3- Click on Yellow BOX and locate the download .raw File firmware and press Open.
4- Connect your Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M in Download mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Up Button + Power Button
- You should release the Power Button when the phone vibrates.
- Keep pressing Volume Up Button until download mode appears.
- Connect your Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M to your computer via USB cable.
- The serial number appears in Asus flash tool
5- Click on Start and the flash process starts
6- The flashing process might take some time to complete. wait for the flashing process to complete and unplug your device and turn on your phone.
7- Congratulation ! you have successfully Update Asus Zenpad 10 Z300M to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.