It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Acer DC100 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company, and not the Custom ROM, and was published to correct errors that fall to the original ROM installed on your device. Today we will see how to update Acer DC100 to the official Android 7.1.1 Nougat using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL..
If you have made the decision to install Rom to an Acer DC100, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) to avoid losing it.
How To Update Acer DC100 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat:
Before you begin updating your Acer smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install Acer USB drivers, tutorial: Download Acer USB drivers For Windows
- Download QFIL Tool for Windows: Download QFIL tool to flash all Qualcomm Devices
- Download Acer DC100 TA-1029 Stock firmware: Acer_DC100_MSM8953_20180815_7.1.1_QFIL.zip
Update Acer DC100 Via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL:
1- Extract Qualcomm Flasher Qfil files & Run QcomDLoader:
2- Now Check Rat Build & Click on Browse to Choose MBN File.
3- Go To Load XML, & select rawprogramunsparse.xml and Select Patch0.xml
- XML file comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- Now power off your Acer mobile.
- Press and hold Volume UP button & Volume Down button together.
- Connect your Acer DC100 via USB cable
- Click on Download to start flashing.
4- Once Finish Download appears, Disconnect your Acer DC100 from the USB cable.
5- That’s all! you have successfully Update Acer DC100 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.