This tutorial help you How to reset Vivo V5s to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
factory reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
Before you start to Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone VIVO V5s.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method :
- Power off your phone.
Press & hold Volume Down + Menu button+ Power button for a few seconds.
- Release holded keys when you see menu of Recovery mode.
- Select wipe data / factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes — delete all user data & Power key to confirm.
- select reboot system now to restart your device.
Second method :
- Power on your phone.
- Go to main menu & tap to setting
- Select Backup & Reset.
- choose factory data reset.
- select reset device.
Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset vivo v5s operation.