How to Factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On Nxt
This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy On Nxt to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy On Nxt.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
- Afterward, Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- Next, select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
- Switch on your device.
- Get to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tab to Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Finally, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
Galaxy On Nxt Specifications.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- DISPLAY: 5.5 inches
- DIMENSION: 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm (5.97 x 2.95 x 0.31 in)
- SYSTEM OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- STORAGE/ MEMORY : 32 GB / 3 Gb RAM
- CAMERA: 13 MP Frontcam: 8 MP
- BATTERY: Non Removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery