This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 J5 Prime SM-G570F.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Turn on your device.
- Go to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tab to Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Finally, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
- After that, Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Next step, Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Congratulations! The Hard reset is done.
Technical Specifications about Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F.
- Dimensions 142.8 x 69.5 x 8.1 mm (5.62 x 2.74 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 143 g
- Battery 2400 mAh
- Memory 16 GB built-in, 2GB RAM, microSD card
- Processor Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Display Size 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 PPI pixel density)
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
- Operating System: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Colors Black, Gold
- Camera 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection,