This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 J5 Prime SM-G570F.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Turn on your device.
- Go to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tab to Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Finally, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
- After that, Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Next step, Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Congratulations! The Hard reset is done.
Technical Specifications about Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F.
- Dimensions 142.8 x 69.5 x 8.1 mm (5.62 x 2.74 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 143 g
- Battery 2400 mAh
- Memory 16 GB built-in, 2GB RAM, microSD card
- Processor Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Display Size 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 PPI pixel density)
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
- Operating System: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Colors Black, Gold
- Camera 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection,
Third method: Master Code Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display firmware version code: *#1234#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
- Test and service mode code: *#0*# ou *#*#4636’*’*
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F Password Recovery With Android Tools
The Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one-click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- After you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB
Android Tools And Drivers Free Download
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
Before flashing of the phone, always make sure, to make a backup of your phone, because if there would be some error all the saved data of your phone will be removed or wipe off. This tool will give you an option to flash your phone and backing up your data to save. This tool should be in your bucket of the tool. As this tool got no special manufacturing for specific mobile phone brand, you need to do your entire task of all brands and phone with this tool. Last and the least, this tool also got no compatibility issue with any version of the Windows.
ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
Install process :
1.First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2.Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3.Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4.After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4.Continue Driver installation
5.Wait for a while – finished!
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one.And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.