This tutorial helps you How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SAMSUNG Galaxy A8.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
- Power on your device.
- Go to main menu & tap to the setting.
- Select General & Tab to Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Finally, Tap Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) smartphone was launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.