This tutorial help you How to reset Huawei Y6II Compact to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems with Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone Huawei Y6II Compact
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method :
- Power off your device by pressing power key.
- press & hold power button + volume up key together for a few second.
- Release the helded keys when the Huawei Logo appears on your screen.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset by volume button & confirm by the power button.
- Select Recovery Mode by using volume up key .
- When the recovery mode appears choose option reboot system now by using the power key..
Second method :
- Power ON your phone Huawei Y6II Compact.
- Go to setting & tab to Advanced settings.
- Tap to Back up & reset.
- Tap to Factory data reset.
- confirm the whole operation by Select Reset phone .
Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Read More: Huawei Y6II Compact Review, Specs & Price.