This tutorial helps you How to Reset HTC U11 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset HTC U11, do the backup of your personal data in your HTC U11.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
HTC U11 Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- DISPLAY : 5.5 inches
- RESOLUTION : 1440 x 2560 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- CPU / MEMORY : Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz / 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus / front camera : 16MP
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Press the power key to switch off the device.
- Press and hold the power key and volume button together.
- Select reboot bootloader by the volume keys and confirm with the power button.
- Select boot to recovery mode by volume down key and confirm by using the power button.
- When the device shows an exclamation point on the screen, press immediately the power key.
- At the time when you hold down the power key, press the volume up key.
- The next step from recovery mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
- Press the main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.