This tutorial helps you How to Factory reset APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 wifi to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problem in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset iPad, do the backup of your personal data in your phone APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 wifi.
Prefers to use reset iPad in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
APPLE iPad Pro 9.7 Cellular Specs.
- DISPLAY:9.7 inches (~71.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels (~264 ppi pixel density)
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 10.3
- CPU / MEMORY : Dual-core 1.84 GHz (Twister) / 2 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 8610 mAh battery (32.4 Wh)
- Turn Off you iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your PC and open iTunes.
- Press & hold Home+Power button for 7 sec.
- Release Power button & still hold the Home button.
- Choose your iPad model from the menu of iTunes.
- Select Restore iPad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“
- Itunes should download, prepare & Restore the software on your iPad.
- Select “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Well done! you can enter a name for your iPad.
- Switch on you iPad.
- Go to Home & select settings.
- Choose General.
- Tap Reset, & select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step write your password.
- Confirm your choice & wait to finish the operation.
- Well done! the operation has just performed.