This tutorial helps you How to Factory reset APPLE iPad mini 4 Cellular to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problem in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset iPad, do the backup of your personal data in your phone APPLE iPad mini 4 Cellular.
Prefers to use reset iPad in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Power on you iPad.
- Go to Home & select settings.
- Choose General.
- Tap Reset & select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next, write your password.
- Confirm your choice & wait to finish the hall operation.
- A congratulation! the operation has just completed.
- Switch Off you iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your PC and open iTunes.
- Press & hold Home+Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release Power button & still hold the Home button.
- Select your iPad model from the menu of iTunes.
- Choose Restore iPad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“
- Itunes could download, prepare & Restore the software on your iPad.
- Tap “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Well done! you can enter a name for your iPad.
APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 Cellular Specifications & Price.
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA/EVDO/LTE/CDMA
- DISPLAY:7.9 inches (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density)
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 10.3
- CPU / MEMORY : Dual-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon / 2 GB RAM/ 128 GB Storage
- CAMERA: 8 MP, f/2.4, 32mm, autofocus
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 5124 mAh battery (19.1 Wh)
- Price: Expected on 399.90 $