This tutorial helps you How to Factory reset APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 WIFI to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Problem in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset iPad, do the backup of your personal data in your phone APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 WIFI.
Prefers to use reset iPad in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Turn on you iPad.
- Get to Home & select settings.
- Choose General.
- Tap Reset & select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Afterward, the screen will show information to confirm.
- At Next step write your password.
- Confirm your choice & wait to finish the operation.
- A congratulation! the Reset operation has finished.
- Switch Off you iPad.
- Lead your iPad to your PC and open iTunes.
- Press & hold Home+Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release Power button & still hold the Home button.
- Select your iPad model from the menu of iTunes.
- Select Restore iPad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“
- Itunes should download, prepare & Restore the software on your iPad.
- Select “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Well done! you can enter a name for your iPad.
APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 WIFI Specs
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA/EVDO/LTE/CDMA
- DISPLAY:12.9 inches (~77.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 2048 x 2732 pixels (~264 PPI pixel density)
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 10.3
- CPU / MEMORY : Dual-core 2.26 GHz (Twister) / 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA: 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 10,307 mAh battery (38.8 Wh)