If you want Install custom ROM on your Samsung A5 2017, Install and use ROOT applications, Install custom recovery on your Samsung A5 2017, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android, remove pre-installed apps from your Samsung A5 2017… In this new tutorial, you will learn How to Install TWRP & Root Samsung A5 2017.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 was launched in January 2017. The phone powered by Octa-core 1.9 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Samsung A5 2017 come with a Primary camera 16 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
If you’ve never heard of TWRP or Team Win Recovery Project, this is one of the most popular alternative Recovery in recent years. Very simple thanks to its touch interface, Installing TWRP on Samsung A5 2017 offers various possibilities, such as erase the cache partition, change the ROM, Root your Samsung A5 2017, create restore points, reset your Samsung A5 2017 or delete the data left in the phone’s memory. or complete cleaning of the Samsung A5 2017.
Warning: by performing this step all your personal data, your applications and your data stored on the internal memory of your device will be erased. Remember to make backups before proceeding with the installation.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Stock Recovery
How to Install TWRP & Root Samsung A5 2017:
- install USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery)
- Download the TWRP on Samsung A5 2017 on your computer: Download link
- Download the Magisk-v16.0.zip file: Magisk-v16.6.zip
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Samsung A5 2017 in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung A5 2017
2. Press and hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button at the same time.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Install TWRP on Samsung A5 2017
1- Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
2- Click on the “AP” button and add the file “twrp.xxx.img.tar”.
3- Connect your Samsung A5 2017 to your PC via the USB cable
4- Make sure that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the “Added!” Message in the “Log” box.
5- Click on “Start” to begin the installation
6- When the “PASS!” message appears in Odin and “Removed” in “Log“, unplug your phone from your PC.
7- That’s it, the TWRP is now installed on your Samsung A5 2017,
8- Check that the TWRP recovery installed successfully on your device.
- Switch off your device.
- Press & hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button Simultaneously until you see a logo on the screen.
- Now your device boot into TWRP recovery mode.
Root Samsung A5 2017
1- Download & Copy the Magisk.zip file on your internal storage.
2-Restart your Samsung A5 2017 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold the Power Button + Bixby Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3- Click Install and scroll down and choose Magisk.zip and swipe to confirm flash.
4- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- Download & install the apk file “MagiskManager.apk”
6- That’s it ! you have successfully Root Samsung A5 2017.
Check Your Root of Samsung A5 2017
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not.