In this tutorial, we show you How to Install TWRP and Root Xperia Z5 Premium, This manipulation should work on all versions of Sony devices, remember that this step will wipe everything off the phone, take a Backup of the messages, contacts, photos and all the important files that you don’t want to lose.
If you want ROOT your Xperia Z5 Premium, Install and use ROOT apps, Install Custom recovery on your Xperia Z5 Premium, Change the IP of your device, delete pre-installed apps from your Xperia Z5 Premium… In this article, we offer you the easiest way for Xperia Z5 Premium.
Warning: This operation involves risks. Mobileheadlines cannot be held responsible for any problems with your Sony mobile if you do not follow the procedure correctly.
How to Install TWRP and Root Xperia Z5 Premium:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 80%
- SDK drivers properly installed on the PC, if not, follow the tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install Sony USB drivers on your computer: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Unlock Bootloader of Sony, tutorial: How To Unlock Bootloader of Sony Xperia Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Latest Version of Magisk: Magisk-v16.0.zip
- Download TWRP Recovery for Xperia Z5 Premium: TWRP Xperia Z5 Premium
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the Build number and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Install TWRP Recovery on your Xperia Z5 Premium
1-Restart your Xperia Z5 Premium in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your phone.
- press & hold the “Power button + Volume Down” at the same time for a few seconds.
2- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot, and Copy the TWRP Recovery file on the ADB folder.
3- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here.
6- You can unplug your phone after Installed TWRP on your Xperia Z5 Premium.
Root Xperia Z5 Premium
2- Restart your Xperia Z5 Premium in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your Xperia Z1 Compact
- press & hold the “Power button + Volume up” at the same time for a few seconds
3- Install and flash Magisk:
- Choose “Install” and then choose “Magisk-v16.0.zip“
- Press the return key
- Press “Reboot” to restart the phone in normal mode.
4 – Now Download & install the Magisk Manager Apk file: MagiskManager-v5.6.4.apk
5- Restart your device.
6- Now you have successfully rooted your Xperia Z5 Premium.
Check Your Root of Xperia Z5 Premium
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not. Download Root Checker