In this tutorial, we show you How to Install TWRP and Root LeEco Le Max 2, This manipulation should work on all versions of LG Mobiles, remember that this step will wipe everything off the phone, take a Backup of the messages, contacts, photos and all the important files that you don’t want to lose, and the Official OTA (Over the Air) updates will no longer be supported. You will need to update your phone manually.
If you want Install custom ROM on your LeEco Le Max 2, remove pre-installed apps from your LeEco Le Max 2, Install and use ROOT apps, These apps can be very useful, like Titanium Backup and Root Explorer… Install Custom recovery on your LeEco Le Max 2, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android… In this article, we offer you the easiest way to Root LeEco Le Max 2.
Warning: This operation involves risks. Mobileheadlines cannot be held responsible for any problems with your LG mobile. If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
How to Install TWRP and Root LeEco Le Max 2:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 70%
- SDK drivers properly installed on the PC: install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install LG USB drivers, tutorial: Download And Install LeEco USB Drivers
- Download the Magisk-v16.6.zip file: Magisk-v16.6.zip
- Download the SuperSU.zip file: SuperSU.Zip
- Download the latest version of TWRP Recovery for LeEco Le Max 2: TWRP LeEco Le Max 2
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone> Software Info
2. Find Build number and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “Enable OEM Unlock” & “USB Debugging”.
Install TWRP Recovery on your LeEco Le Max 2
1- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the TWRP Recovery & boot image files on the ADB folder.
3- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
4- To reboot your LeEco Mobile in bootloader mode Type:
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-.img
- twrp-.img is the name of the downloaded file
- fastboot reboot
7- You have successfully Installed TWRP on your LeEco Le Max 2.
Root LeEco Le Max 2 via Magisk
1- Download & Copy the Magisk.zip zip files on your internal storage.
2-Restart your LeEco Le Max 2 into the custom recovery
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to restart your LeEco Le Max 2 in Bootloader mode:
3- Click Install and scroll down and choose Magisk.zip and swipe to confirm flash.
4- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- Download & install the apk file “MagiskManager.apk”
6- That’s it ! you have successfully Root LeEco Le Max 2.
Root LeEco Le Max 2 via SuperSU
2- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to restart your LeEco Le Max 2 in Bootloader mode:
3- Install and flash SuperSU :
- Choose “Install” and then choose “UPDATE-SuperSU.Zip“
- Press the return key
- Press “Reboot” to restart the LeEco Le Max 2 in normal mode.
4 – Now Download & install the SuperUser from Play Store: SuperUser
5- Restart your LeEco Le Max 2.
6- Now you have successfully rooted your LeEco Le Max 2. you can now install a custom ROM or apps that require root…
Check Your Root of LeEco Le Max 2
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not.
Unroot LeEco Le Max 2
If you want to unroot your LeEco Le Max 2 device: open SuperSu app click on Full Unroot.