OnePlus 6T was launched in October 2018, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845, and it comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM, OnePlus 6T comes with Primary Dual camera: 16 MP + 20 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to install OxygenOS 9.0.7 in the OnePlus 6T.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your OnePlus 6T if it is stuck on the start screen, Stuck on boot logo, stuck in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to Update OnePlus 6T to OxygenOS 9.0.7.
What new on OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update:
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Improved performance for slow-motion videos
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed display issues for lock screen wallpaper
How To Install OxygenOS 9.0.7 in The OnePlus 6T:
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your OnePlus 6T smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install OnePlus USB drivers: Download OnePlus USB Drivers
- Download the OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 9.0.7 Full ROM: Download or Download
- Download the OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 9.0.7 OTA ROM: Download
Install OxygenOS 9.0.7 in The OnePlus 6T
1- Connect your OnePlus 6T phone to your computer via cable USB and copy the downloaded OnePlus 6T OxygenOS 9.0.7 Firmware.zip to your phone’s storage.
2- Now reboot the device into the recovery mode
- Power off your device
- Press and Hold volume down + power button
- The phone should boot into recovery mode
3- Choose Install from internal storage, find your OnePlus 6T Firmware.zip file & click “Install” to confirm.
4- Your phone should now update to the new OxygenOS 9.0.7 and reboot automatically
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Update OnePlus 6T to OxygenOS 9.0.7.
Update Using TWRP Recovery
1- Install TWRP of your OnePlus 6T, tutorial: Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 6T
2- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.7 full ROM and copy it to the internal storage.
3- Now reboot the device into the TWRP recovery:
- Power off your OnePlus 6T
- Hold volume down + power button, The phone should boot into recovery mode
4- Clic Install and scroll down & choose OxygenOS 9.0.7 full ROM and swipe to confirm flash
5- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
6- That’s it ! you have successfully Install OxygenOS 9.0.7 in The OnePlus 6T.
Read also: Download OnePlus 6T Wallpapers