If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop MIUI 7 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E…
MIUI is an Android operating system, created by the Chinese company Xiaomi Tech. The name is a means user interface4. The first version of MIUI is based on Android 2.2 Froyo, & sources of CyanogenMod 6, and developed for the Chinese market. Xiaomi complements the system with various applications such as a notepad, music player or gallery Photo.
MIUI Version history:
- MIUI V1 Up to Android Froyo 2.2
- MIUI V2 Up to Android Froyo 2.2
- MIUI V3 Up to Android Gingerbread 2.3
- MIUI V4 Up to Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.x – Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x
- MIUI V5 Up to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x – Android Jelly Bean 4.2.x – Jelly Bean 4.3.x Android KitKat 4.4.x
- MIUI V6 Up to Android KitKat 4.4.x – Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- MIUI V7 4.Up to Android KitKat 4.4 – Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- MIUI V8 Up to Android KitKat 4.4.4 – Android Nougat 7.0.1
- MIUI V9 Up to Android Nougat 7.0 – Android Oreo 8.0
How to Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E:
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E: Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S3
- install USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download & extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download the MIUI ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E: MIUI ROM
First Method: Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E Via TWRP Recovery
1- Copy the MIUI 7 ROM ZIP file for Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E to your phone or SDCard.
2- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose MIUI 7 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E.
Second Method: Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E Via ODIN
1.Extract the MIUI ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E2. Restart Your Samsung Mobile in DOWNLOAD MODE:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E.
- Press & hold the Home button + volume down button + power button at the same time.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys & press the “Volume up button” to Continue.
3. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E to your PC via the USB cable
4. Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
5. Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E MIUI 7 ROM file.
6. Click “Start” to begin the installation.
7.Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
8. Well done! You have install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy S3 SC03E.
Read also: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Alpha