If you are among Huawei phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should Hard Reset Huawei nova 3i to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Huawei nova 3i
Hard Reset Huawei nova 3i is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Huawei nova 3i, do the backup of your personal data on your phone. Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners[/box]
First method: Hard Reset Huawei nova 3i
- First of all, Power of the Huawei nova 3i.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the Huawei Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Factory Reset Huawei nova 3i
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.