This tutorial helps you how to hard reset htc desire to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to hard reset htc desire, do the backup of your personal data in your htc desire.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
factory reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
first method :
- power off your android phone htc desire
- press and hold the volume down for 10 – 20 seconds after that press the power key button for for a short while
- choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirme power key
- when you see an Bootloader Mode.release the power button.
- choose wipe data / factory reset
- then select power button
second method :
- Press the power button to turn phone
- selct Menu button
- Select Settings
- press SD & phone storage
- then select Reset phone
- Afterward, check Erase All Data if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Select OK