This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset vivo X9s Plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset vivo X9s Plus, do the backup of your personal data in your phone vivo X9s Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
vivo X9s Plus Specifications
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 5.85 inches
- DIMONSION : 162.6 x 79 x 7.3 mm
- SYSTEM OS : Android 7.1.1
- CPU / MEMORY : Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz / 4/6 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 16 MP, phase detection autofocus. front camera : Dual 20 MP + 5 MP
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 3920 mAh battery
First method :
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method :
- power off your phone
- press and hold the Volume Up for 3 second after that press the power button for a short while
- choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirme power key
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press .release the power button.
- use Volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset
- then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.