This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset SHARP Aquos M1 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset SHARP Aquos M1, do the backup of your personal data in your phone SHARP Aquos M1.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
SHARP Aquos M1 Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 5.5 inches IPS FHD
- RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU / MEMORY : Octa-Core 1.3GHz / 3 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 13MP
- BATTERY : Non-Removable 2,600 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Power off your phone SHARP Aquos M1
- Press and hold the Volume down after that press the power key button
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.