This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Motorola Moto Z2 Play to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Motorola Moto Z2 Play.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play Specifications
- NETWORK – GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY 5.5 inches
- SYSTEM OS Android 7.1.1
- CPU / MEMORY Octa-core 2.2 GHz / 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection and laser autofocus. Front: 5MP
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
first method :
- power off your phone
- press and hold the volume down for 10 – 20 seconds after that press the power button for for a short while
- choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and to confirme power key
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press .release the power button.
- choose wipe data / factory reset
- then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
second method :
- Press the power button to turn phone
- selct Menu button
- Select Settings
- press Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- then select Reset Device
- Afterward, check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
Well done! You have just performed the hard reset Motorola Moto Z2 Play operation.