This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset ARCHOS 101c Copper to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset ARCHOS 101c Copper, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ARCHOS 101c Copper.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
ARCHOS 101c Copper Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 10.1 inches
- Resolution : 1024 x 600 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Android 5.1, Lollipop
- CPU / MEMORY : Quad core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT8735B / 1 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 2MP front camera : 0.3 MP
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 4200 mAh battery
First method :
- Press the main Menu
- choose Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- select Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method :
- power off your phone ARCHOS 101c Copper
- press and hold the Volume Up after that press the power button for a short while
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- use Volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset
- then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.