How to Factory Reset Apple
This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Apple to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Apple, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Apple.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Go to Home screen.
- Next Step, go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
- Next step, write your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
- A Congratulations!
- Attach your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
- After that select the Restore button.
- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
- For the next step, the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
- At the last step select “Set up as a new iPhone“.
- Write a name for your phone.
- A Congratulation!
- Please Seal your Apple into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.