This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset 3Q Lite AC7803C to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset 3Q Lite is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset 3Q Lite AC7803C, do the backup of your personal data in your phone 3Q Lite AC7803C.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
3Q Lite AC7803C Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA
- DISPLAY : 7 inches
- Resolution : 1024×768 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Android 4.1
- CPU / MEMORY : Action ATM7029 1200 MHz / 1 Gb DDR3
- CAMERA : 2MP front camera : 0.3MP
- BATTERY : Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery
First method : How To Factory Reset 3Q Lite
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method : How To Hard Reset 3Q Lite
- power off your tablet 3Q Lite AC7803C
- press and hold the Volume Up after that press the power button for a short while
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- use Volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset
- then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.