If you are among 3GO phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should Factory Reset 3GO GT7002 to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset 3GO GT7002
Hard Reset 3GO GT7002 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Read Also: Download Huawei Honor 7i USB Driver
3GO GT7002 Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY: 7 inches
- Resolution: 1024×600 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU / MEMORY: Dual Core Cortex A7 a 1.3GHz / 512MB RAM
- CAMERA : 0.3MP front camera : 0.3MP
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 2.800mAh battery
First method: Hard Reset 3GO GT7002
- First of all, Power of the 3GO GT7002.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the 3GO logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Factory Reset 3GO GT7002
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
NOTICE: Before you start to Factory Reset 3GO GT7002, do the backup of your personal data in your phone 3GO GT7002.
Prefers to use reset 3GO in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.