This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset 3GO GT7002 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset 3GO GT7002, do the backup of your personal data in your phone 3GO GT7002.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
3GO GT7002 Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 7 inches
- Resolution : 1024×600 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU / MEMORY : Dual Core Cortex A7 a 1.3GHz / 512MB RAM
- CAMERA : 0.3MP front camera : 0.3MP
- BATTERY : Non-removable Li-Ion 2.800mAh battery
First method :
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method :
- power off your tablet 3GO GT7002
- press and hold the Volume Up after that press the power button for a short while
- when you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- use Volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset
- then select yes delete all user data
- to restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.