This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset ZTE Blade V8 Pro to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your ZTE Blade V8 Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Firstly, Power off your device by holding down the Power button for a short time.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for 5 seconds.
- Next, you should release held keys when the Boot Mode pop’s up on the screen.
- In the next step, select Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down key to confirm it.
- For opening the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- When you hold the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- Next step, use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterward, choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- Finally, when the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just completed.
- Power off your phone.
- Hold down one time more the Power key for switching your device back on.
- Choose emergency dial, and enter this number: *983*22387#
- The last step, from the menu, choose Erase Everything.
- Press the Power button. to power on your device.
- From the home screen get to Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup and Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and Tap Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset is done!