If you are among Xiaomi phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Xiaomi Redmi Note.
Prefers to use reset Xiaomi in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First method: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Redmi Note.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release only the Power key when the Mi Logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- select English using Volume keys to browse & Power button to select.
- Select “Wipe All Data” by using Volume Down to scroll & Power button to confirm.
- confirm the process by selecting “Yes“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Xiaomi Redmi Note Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.