If you are among xiaomi phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, do the backup of your personal data on your phone Oppo A5. Prefers to use Reset xiaomi in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.[/box]
How To Factory Reset and Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Method 2: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- First of all, Power of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Press & hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- After That, Choose English
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data“, and Select Wipe all data & confirm with Power button.
- Select “Confirm” to confirm the whole operation. by using Power Button
- back to Main Menu
- Select Reboot.
- Select Reboot To System by using power key
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Method 2: Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Then, Select Settings.
- Open Additional Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset Phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- choose Next step
- Select Ok
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.