This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset wiko Phone to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Fingerprint.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
First method: Hard Reset wiko android phones
- First power off the wiko phone.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume up and power button for a short time.
- Next step when an Android logo shows up on screen hold down the Power key for a while.
- Then use the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Restart the phone by selecting “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset wiko android phones
- Turn off your wiko Android phones.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Next, tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Then, select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!. You have just performed the Factory Reset operation.
secret codes wiko phone
- IMEI number: *#06#
- Backup: *#*#273282*255*663282*#*#*
- factory data reset: *#*#7780#*#*
- factory format: *2767*3855#