hard reset wiko android phones and How to factory reset
hard reset wiko Android phones and How to factory reset
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset wiko Phone to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Fingerprint.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
First method: Hard Reset wiko android phones
- First power off the wiko phone.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume up and power button for a short time.
- Next step when an Android logo shows up on screen hold down the Power key for a while.
- Then use the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Restart the phone by selecting “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset wiko android phones
- Turn off your wiko Android phones.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Next, tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Then, select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!. You have just performed the Factory Reset operation.
secret codes wiko phone
- IMEI number: *#06#
- Backup: *#*#273282*255*663282*#*#*
- factory data reset: *#*#7780#*#*
- factory format: *2767*3855#