This tutorial helps you to get the procedure of Hard Reset Vivo Y55s to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more.
Notice: Before you start Hard reset Vivo Y55s, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset.Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
Vivo Y55s Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 72.9 x 7.5 mm
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 2730mAh
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 5-megapixel
- OS: Android 7.0
- Screen size: 5.2 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex
- RAM: 2/3 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB ROM
First Method: Vivo Y55s Factory Reset
- First, Power on the device vivo y55s.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Then choose Erase all data and Reset Phone.Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
Second Method: Vivo Y55s Hard Reset
- Start by holding down the Power button to turn off your device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release just Power button when you see Vivo logo on the screen.
- If the Recovery Mode appears, release the Volume Up button.
- Next, you should choose “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to scroll and the Power button to confirm it.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“.
- Congratulations! Good Job