This tutorial helps you How to get easily Hard Reset vivo X20 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset vivo X20 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
How to Hard Reset Vivo X20
- At the beginning, Start by holding down the Power key to turn off your Vivo x20 plus.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Then, Release just Power button when you see Vivo logo on the screen.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up button.
- After that, you should choose “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to scroll and the Power button to confirm it.
- Scroll down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“.
- Good Job!
Vivo X20 Technical Specification:
The difference between my Vivo X20 and Vivo X20 Plus lies in the size, battery capacity, and price, and the rest of the specifications are almost the same. The Vivo X20 comes with a 6-inch screen with slim edges and a length ratio of 9:18, as in the Galaxy S8, for example. The screen is 1080 x 2160 pixels, a pixel density of up to 400 pixels per inch and is Super AMOLED.
The vivo X20 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with a dual-core 2.2 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage capacity, 3245 mAh battery and Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The dual rear camera is 12 megapixels and the F / 1.8 lens slot for the base camera, and the secondary rear camera is 5 megapixels. The front camera is 12 megapixels with the F / 2.0 lens slot, and there is a fingerprint sensor in the background.