This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset VIVO V3 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset VIVO V3 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset VIVO V3, do the backup of your personal data in your phone VIVO V3.
Prefers to use reset VIVO in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First Method: VIVO V3 Factory Reset
- First, Power on the device.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Then choose Erase all data and Reset Phone.Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
Second Method: Hard Reset VIVO V3
- Start by holding down the Power button to turn off your device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release jsut Power button when you see Vivo logo on the screen.
- If the Recovery Mode appears release the Volume Up button.
- Next, you should choose “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to scroll and the Power button to confirm it.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“.
- Congratulations! Good Job
Read More: Hard Reset Oppo A57 – Factory Reset Oppo