This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Sharp Aquos M1 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Sharp Aquos M1 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Read More: Hard Reset OnePlus 3 – Factory Reset
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Sharp Aquos M1, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Sharp Aquos M1.
Prefers to use reset Sharp in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
SHARP Aquos M1 Specifications.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA /LTE
- DISPLAY : 5.5 inches IPS FHD
- RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU / MEMORY : Octa-Core 1.3GHz / 3 GB RAM
- CAMERA : 13MP
- BATTERY : Non-Removable 2,600 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
First method: Factory Reset Sharp Aquos M1
- Press the main Menu
- Select Settings
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method: Hard Reset Sharp Aquos M1
- Power off your phone SHARP Aquos M1
- Press and hold the Volume down after that press the power key button
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and press the power button.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.