If you are among Samsung Phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should Hard Reset Samsung S8 to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset Samsung S8.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Hard Reset Samsung S8 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Samsung S8, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
How To Hard Reset And Factory Reset Samsung S8
First method: Factory Reset Samsung S8
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: Hard Reset Samsung S8
- First of all, the Power of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Bixby + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- A blue screen will appear, wait until it you disappear
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
- Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download Samsung S8 Wallpapers
- How To Update Samsung S8 G950FD to Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Third method: Master Code Reset Samsung Galaxy S8
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Display firmware version code: *#1234#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
- Test and service mode code: *#0*# ou *#*#4636’*’*