Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
Prefers to use reset samsung in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
- Battery: Li-Po 3600 mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size:5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB
First method: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- First of all, Power of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.