How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications:
Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
Battery: Li-Po 3600 mAh
Rear camera: 13MP
Front camera: 13MP
OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Screen size:5.5 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz
First method: Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro
- First of all, Power of the SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.