Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
Prefers to use reset Samsung in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
First method: Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method: Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max
- First of all, Switch off the SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max.
- Next step Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Specifications:
Dimensions: 8.1 mm thickness
Battery: Li-Po 3300 mAh
Rear camera: 13MP
Front camera: 13MP
OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Screen size:5.7 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz