How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max
This tutorial helps you How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method: Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Second method: Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max
- First of all, Switch off the SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Max.
- Next step Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Specifications:
Dimensions: 8.1 mm thickness
Battery: Li-Po 3300 mAh
Rear camera: 13MP
Front camera: 13MP
OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Screen size:5.7 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHz