This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 & A8+ (2018) for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 & A8+(2018) is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 & A8+ (2018)
Read More: NOKIA 5 Factory Reset – Hard Reset
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 & A8+ (2018), do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) Specifications
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, December
- DISPLAY: 5.6 inches
- Sim: Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Dimensions : 149.2 x 70.6 x 8.4 mm (5.87 x 2.78 x 0.33)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2220 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset : Exynos 7885 Octa
- CPU : Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz
- MEMORY : 4 GB RAM
- Storage : 32/64 Gb
- CAMERA: 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- front camera: Dual: 8 MP, f/1.9 +16 MP, 1080p
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Price: 500 USD
Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inches,Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz Exynos 7885 Octa
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 6 GB RAM or 32 GB, 4 GB RAM, microSD up to 256 GB
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Features: IP68 certified, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector,FM radio
- Battery: 3500 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Rear camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, face detection, panorama, HDR,Video 1080p@30fps
- Front camera: Dual: 16 MP + 8 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- Colors: Black, orchid grey, gold, blue
- Price: About 600 EURO
First method: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 & A8+ (2018)
- First of all, Power of your device
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release all held keys when Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Samsung Galaxy A8 & A8+ (2018) Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.