This tutorial helps you to get the procedure of Hard Reset Oppo R11s (PLUS) to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons for Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Notice: Before you start Hard reset Oppo R11s, do the backup of your personal data on and Don’t forget to remove your Sim and Memory card. Before you start Hard Reset.Before you start Hard Reset, make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
Method 1: Hard reset Oppo R11s (PLUS)
- Start by Turning off the Oppo R11s (PLUS)
- Next, Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button
- As soon as the oppo Logo appears, then release the button, after that, we will enter some menu
- Afterwards, Choose wipe data / factory reset using Volume Button, and press Power key to Enter.
- You should wait a short time your Oppo R11s (PLUS) will reset
- Nice Job!
Method 2: Factory reset Oppo R11s (PLUS)
- Switch on your device
- Go to Menu select Setting
- Choose General
- Press Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting
- Choose Reset phone
Oppo R11s (PLUS) Technical Specs:
- Weight: 182 g
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 80.2 x 7.3 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Rear camera: Dual 20 MP
- Front camera: 16 MP
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size:6 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB