This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset Oppo A59 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Oppo A59 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Oppo A59, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Oppo A59.
Prefers to use reset Oppo in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Apple iPad Air 2 – Factory Reset
First method: Oppo A59 Factory Reset
- Turn Off Your device by holding down the power Key
- Press and hold together volume down and power key for a few seconds
- as soon as the Oppo logo shows up on the screen release both keys
- Select ”English” By using volume keys to browse & power button to select.
- Select ‘wipe data and cache‘.
- Select ”Yes” by using Power key to confirm.
- select ”reboot” to restart your device.
- The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Second method: Hard Reset Oppo A59
- on the cell phone by using the power button
- From main menu & tab to setting & select Back up and reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
Read More: Hard Reset BLU S1 – Factory Reset BLU