If you are among Oppo phone users and notice that your phone has become slow or forgot your phone password or there are problems with fingerprints, in this case, you should hard reset OPPO A37 to solve these problems. In this article, we will explain how To Factory Reset OPPO A37
Hard Reset OPPO A37 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset OPPO A37, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
OPPO A37 Specs:
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2016, June
- DISPLAY: 5 inches
- Dimensions : 143.1 x 71 x 7.7 mm (5.63 x 2.80 x 0.30)
- Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB
- NFC: Yes
- CAMERA: 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.4
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery
First method: Hard Reset OPPO A37
- Turn Off Your device by holding down the power Key
- Press and hold together volume down and power key for a few seconds
- as soon as the Oppo logo shows up on the screen release both keys
- Select ”English” By using volume keys to browse & power button to select.
- Select ‘wipe data and cache‘.
- Select ”Yes” by using Power key to confirm.
- select ”reboot” to restart your device.
- The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Second method: Factory Reset OPPO A37
- on the cell phone by using the power button
- From main menu & tab to setting & select Back up and reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.