This tutorial helps you To How to Hard Reset OnePlus 5 for solving the problems of your device & To unlock the device when to forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset OnePlus 5 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset OnePlus 5, do the backup of your personal data in your phone OnePlus 5.
Prefers to use reset Oneplus in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Read Also: Hard Reset Apple iPad 4 – Factory Reset
First method: Hard Reset Oneplus 5
- First Power on your device. oneplus 5
- From the Home screen open the menu and choose settings.
- After that, select Backup & Reset and tap factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin the hard reset operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset Oneplus 5
- Switch off your phone.
- Press & hold Volume down the key + power button for a few seconds.
- Next, release held keys when you see a Oneplus icon.
- Then, in order choose to wipe data/factory reset, use volume key to navigate and power button to confirm.
- After that, select Yes–delete all user data, use volume down to scroll and power key to confirm.
- To restart the phone choose reboot system now.
- Well done!
OnePlus 5 Technical Specifications:
- Weight: 153 g
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.3 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 6 / 8 GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Rear camera: 16MP
- Front camera: 16MP
Read More: Hard Reset OnePlus 3T – Factory Reset